Hi Guys! Today, I got my ipsy bag! Yayyy 😀 Getting my bag in the mail is so exciting, plus it comes in hot pink wrapping and its just so fun.
For those of you who do not know ipsy is a subscription service where you pay just $10.00 per month and then you take a fun little quiz so that they can learn about what kind of beauty products you enjoy/want to try out and also your hair and complexion type you are and whatnot. Ant then you wait for your bag! You usually get about 4-5 products each month in a variety of brands.
AND GUYS I JUST LOVE THE BAGS SO MUCH! Each month your items come in a makeup bag and they are so cute and you can use them for so many different things.I think that this month’s pink one of my favorite, the scalloped edges are so cute! One of them is in my purse as you’re reading this!
Each month has a different theme, this month’s was Sensationally Sun kissed.
Alrighty then, let’s get into it! (from left to right):
- Hang Ten – Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08 I love the sun and I love to tan so I am excited to use this and see if it gives me a summer glow
- Clear Clinic Laboratories – Vanished Clear Spot Treatment This was in a smaller container than what ipsy normally gives out but thats okay, since you really only need a tiny tiny bit. I used some on a blemish I had and it had a very strong smell which turned me off, however even after just using it one time I noticed an improvement so thats cool.
- bare Minerals 5 in 1 Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow I think that this will be interesting to try this. I have never used a cream eyeshadow before but I am all about BB cream so well see! I wish it was in a bigger container though but I will try it out tonight!
- Nailtini Nail Polish in the color Mango Rita This is the item in the bag that I was most excited for. I love the color so much. You can’t really tell in the picture there are sparkles in it too. I’m not a fan of sparkles but I like these ones a lot because they are so small and subtle. So YAY for nail polish.
- Elizabeth Mott Tints and Sass in Cherry It is basically like a tinted lipgloss. I like the formula and its goes well but I am not sure about the color its a little too red and bright for me. I feel like I don’t pull off red lips very well. Maybe one day I’ll find a reason to wear it, who knows perhaps I’ll feel brave.
So that’s all folks! I hope this was enlightening/interesting for you to read about. I know that I am always nosey and love looking at what people got.
If you liked what you saw and want to be a join Ipsy, click here to sign up! 🙂
Hope you all have a halfway amazing day! 😉