Today I thought it would be fun to share with you my favorite things to watch on Netflix. There are so many awesome shows out there to watch but I thought I would tell you guys the BEST ones.
If you have just finished a show, or are really bored and want to get lost in a show on netflix, you have come to the right place! If you have not seen any of these you need to go binge watch RIGHT NOW.
The picture above are just some of the shows who the people I share my account with and I adored. Here are my top 5 that you need to watch right now:
- Breaking Bad – This is one of the most original shows I have ever seen and hands down my favorite show ever. I feel like everyone know s about it, but not enough people have seen it. High school teacher is diagnosed with cancer and starts manufacturing meth in order to leave behind money for his family. Ughh, the writing and acting and plot turns are so good!
- Supernatural – I don’t even know where to begin. This show is about all things supernatural. From angels to demons and everything in between the Winchesters handle them all. Wow that sounded really corny. I’m sorry I just don’t know how else to describe this show without giving away all the good parts other than saying this show is perfection.
- Parenthood – If you want to laugh and cry in a matter of 40 minutes and feel like you are a part of this family, this is the place to go. This show is all about things that happen in real life that is so relatable. Plus, not to mention the character building is so great. There’s nothing like getting attached to he characters… am I right? Watching this show makes me feel like I am part of the Braverman family.
- New Girl – New Girl is the most hilarious show. I used to watch this on my breaks between my classes at school sometimes and I would be laughing out loud like a crazy person. The characters are so quirky and relatable. And Jess is my spirit animal.
- House – Oh, look! A medical drama! So along with there being really interesting cases, the character building gets pretty deep, especially when it comes to House and the things that are going on inside his mind, including his Vicodin addiction.
And there you have it, I hope you thought that this was both entertaining and insightful for you and hopefully you have a new adventure to dive into! 🙂