Writing this post makes me so happy, especially because of how stressful school has been. (so that’s why I am a little bit late posting this) I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Ema (food4yourmood)! Thank you so much, I really needed this and knowing that other people care just a little but goes a long way. I am so honored for this award. 😀
Rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2 List the rules and display the award pic.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
- I love my dog so much, she is my best friend!
- I collect post cards and have nearly an entire wall covered in my room. I try to get some from everywhere I have been.
- I met the pandas and it was the best day. I still think about how beautiful they were in real life.
- Tiramissu is my all time favorite dessert, give me some and I will love you forever.
- am in college majoring in Computer Information Systems, specializing in Web Technology, I would love it so much to be a web designer in the future.
- I work in customer service, it has its pros and cons but overall I like it. I really don’t think that it is as bad as a lot of people say it is.
- I am so grateful to my friends and my boyfriend who supports me so much. They always are so encouraging about blogging and they actually make be believe that I can do these things. (like blog about life and photography and have people care, even if there are only a few) I will always be thankful for their support, without them this wouldn’t exist.
15 Bloggers I nominate are–in no particular order:
- Tutus and Tiny Hats
- Campari and Sofa
- Me, Myself & DIY
- Opposite of an Archive
- College in Cardigans
- Beautiful Insanity
- Marina Chetner
- Young and Twenty
- The Hopeful Wayfarer
- Not Your average College Girl
- Tesserct of Treats
- Bring Shahad
All righty then! That’ll be all for today:)
Special thanks again to Ema for the award!