Wow! Thanks so much to Crystal Marie from Scrubs and flip-flops! I appreciate it so much when you guys like my posts because I really do like doing this a lot and it makes it so much worth it. In my silly brain I always thought that the Liebster award was the “best” award for some reason because I thought that the questions and facts that go a long with it are so much fun to read.
*The Official Rules of the Liebster Blog Award (From the Wording Well Website):
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are my answers to the questions that Crystal asked:
Why did you start blogging and what is your favorite thing about it?
I don’t really remember why I started blogging other than the fact that I just really wanted to. I loved the idea of having my own little corner of the internet where I could write and do anything I wanted to. I liked the idea of having that new creative outlet too so I thought why now, I have nothing to loose and so here I am now. My boyfriend always says that he loves that about me, that I wanted to do something, do I did.
I love the writing and taking and editing pictures and posting but mostly I love you guys the best. I have made it like a little routine where in the mornings I sip my coffee and scroll through my reader and read what you have written because I think that it is so interesting what is going on in other people’s lives. Or I am just really nosy. hmmmm
Out of all of your posts which is your favorite and why.
I don’t really have one off of the top of my head. I like all of my posts, which is why they ended up living on my blog but of I had to pick one it would probably be Our Little Love Story, because, well you know… Apparently according to someone that commented on it, t was freshly pressed, but I never saw it on there so who knows. Another post that I enjoyed that was more recent was the DIY Zombie Shirt because I just had so much fun doing it, makes me want to do more DIYs.
If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
An elephant. Because they are beautiful, majestic and unique creatures and because they never forget the things hat happened in the past and I think that is a good reminder. And partly because in my childhood my grandpa and I would draw them together and I really love that memory of him.
You have one day left to live. You can do anything in the world. What would you do?
I would spend the day at the beach with the people I love.
What do you wish to accomplish in your lifetime?
I feel like I should have an answer like “end world hunger” or “go to the moon”, but at the and of the day I just want to raise a happy family while doing something I love.
If your life was made into a movie, which actress would portray you and which qualities would you want them to focus on?
Zooey Deschanel. Because she is my spirit animal. Hopefully she would capture my quirkiness and my outlook on life.
What is your favorite quote?
I have a bunch but one of my favorites is:
“Everything will be okay in the end, if its not okay, its not the end”
Name 3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island?
I have always hates this question, I don’t know.
If you could ask your future self one thing, what would it be?
I’d ask her if I have any regrets. So hopefully by that time I could change it for my future self if I can.
Can you do any accents other than your own?
Nope, not at all. I suck.
Turn on your music player of choice and shuffle your music. What is the third song you have and why do you have it?
It was Cave In by Owl City. I have it because I love Owl City and Adam Young, and this one just so happens to be one of my favorites. Adam’s lyrics are riddled with such complex metaphors and he synthesized everything himself and I think he is so talented.
11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I am wearing an Owl City T Shirt right now.
- I love my boyfriend more than I could say he is my biggest supporter and number one fan.
- My friends keep me sane, I love them so much a lot more then they know.
- I have been sitting here for almost an hour on my laptop and my leg is completely asleep and numb, I am dreading having to move.
- My family doesn’t know that I have a blog. I feel like it would be so weird if they read it and it has been so long now I wouldn’t even know how to tell them anyway. hehe
- I am 87% sure that the job that I am going to school for doesn’t exist yet and that scares the fuck outta me.
- I am not a fun person in the morning if I haven’t had my coffee yet.
- I am really really exited for Christmas, I love everything about it. It with be my first Christmas blogging and I have so many ideas for posts!
- The only thing from keeping mw from changing over to wordpress.org is the fact that I am a poor college student. I REALLY want to play with the CSS and make it my own and have a regular url (not with the .wordpress.com). And since its probably going to be more work, I am worries I won’t be able to keep up with it. Hopefully winter break?! Let me know what you think?
- Italy is my favorite place in the world, hands down. I would go back in a heart beat.
- I did ceramics through high school and for a semester in college. I love(ed) it so much and really miss it even though I wasn’t the greatest, I liked it a lot. Throwing was my favorite, it is so relaxing to me, and at the end of the day I get a cup/bowl!
Phew! That was so much typing!
Now onto my nominees!
Annnnnd here are your questions!
- What are your favorite types of posts to read?
- If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
- What is your favorite joke?
- Have you ever been in a food fight?
- What’s one of your most embarrassing moments?
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
- What was a good childhood memory for you?
- How would your closest friends describe you?
And there we have it! Thanks again to Crystal Marie from Scrubs and flip-flops! Be sure to read her lovely blog along with all of the wonderful people I have nominated!