It is that time of month again! Time for the circle linky up, hurray. This month I will be sharing with you guys some of my cold weather essentials. This is so appropriate for me to be talking about since it has been so snowy where I live. It could be a lot worse but I am in one of the snowiest places in the country. This is the time of year where we are all cooped up in the house because it is too cold and depressing to do anything else. Here are some essentials that will make the winter bearable.
- Blankets – I walk around my house swaddled in blankets. They are so cozy and I feel likeI am always cold. I even have a snuggie, actually walking around with it on makes me feel so ridiculous, but it is so worth it because it is warm.
- Coffee/Cocoa – Pretty much the best things to drink in the cold are warm things. It is so relaxing and warming and delicious. I like coffee better but hot cocoa is also just as good too. You know what is super awesome? Mixing them together!
- Netflix – Netflix is basically the best thing ever. I am currently watching The Vampire Diaries and am making my way through season 2 now. So good. I cannot stop watching it.
- Warm Sweaters – I am seriously cold all the time so I am always wearing come kind of a warm sweater or hoodie. I hate being cold so much. With the exception of Christmas, I hate everything about winter and the cold.
- Yummy Treats – This is the best time of year because there are always treats filling my house. Pies and cookies galore! It is so awesome. I don’t know if it is really considered an essential, but it is expected living in my family and I love it a lot.
- A good book – Getting lost in a good book is one of my favorite things to do on a snowy day when there is nothing going on, especially when said blankets and coffee and sweaters are involved hehe.
- Scarfs and gloves – If you have to go outside you will need some of these. Scarfs are my favorite thing because they are so cute and fashionable but also functional at the same time because they keep me warm.
Can you tell that I hate being cold? Let me know what your winter essentials are in the comments below! 🙂