Christmas is hands down my favorite time of the year. I love shopping for people so much and seeing the look on their faces when they open their gifts. You know the one thing even better than giving gifts?!
GIVING GIFTS THAT GIVE BACK!
For you today, I have seven super awesome resources for you to shop this holiday season that give back to an amazing charity or cause for every purchase you make. It is doubly good, like you are giving twice! Every single one of these products I really do love and would be stoked to receive any of these for Christmas. They are all awesome causes and deserve the support. Enjoy!
- A shirt from Sevenly.com. Every week sevenly promotes a different charity by selling shirts and other cool things. The art on the T – shirts are really beautiful and raise awareness for that given charity. Each item that is purchased, sevenly donates $7 to this week’s cause. This week’s campaign (which ends in like 2 hours, so when you see this it might be different) is The Mocha Club, which provides 2 students an education and 2 meals! Look at how beautiful these shirts are though! Plus, the one you order will be one of a kind because they are only offered for that week.
- A bag from Ecoist.com. Ecoist is a really awesome company that makes bags and jewelry out of recycled candy wrappers. There are tons of different designs and are really cool. On top of the fact that these are all made out of recycled materials, every purchase made will plant a tree!
- A shirt from outofprintclothing.com. Out of print clothing has really cool shirts and accessories, especially for the book worm. There are tons of different things to chose from that any book lover will appreciate. With each product that is purchased, a book is donated to a community in need through their partner, Books For Africa.
- The Charity Pot from lushusa.com. With every purchase of the charity pot, AKA really super fantastical body lotion, 100% of the money will go to helping organizations dedicated to helping environmental conservation, animal welfare, and human rights!
- Shoes from toms.com. I feel like so many people know about toms by now but if you don’t they are pretty much the best shoes ever. They are fashionable, super dooper comfortable AND donate one – for – one to a child in need. Meaning that when you buy a pair a child in need gets shoes too! These are seriously my favorite shoes ever I wear them all the time and I can promise you that you will love them so much!
- A water bottle from miir.com. Every purchase of these super cool water bottles helps give clean water to people in need all over the world! How awesome!