It’s that time of month again where I kink up with The Circle! Today I am going to share with you guys some things that I have NEVER done! Some are believable, some, not so much. Let’s goooo!
Never have I ever…
- Broken a bone – or even have been admitted into a hospital (knock on wood) but really, I am so lucky for that
- Smoked – I never have and never will, I am one of those people who are 100% against it. Gross.
- Eaten Sushi – And I probably won’t ever want to try it.
- Been to the Pacific Ocean – This summer I was finally able to go to the Atlantic for the first time and had the time of my life but now I want to go to all of them! Next up: Pacific Ocean! (hopefully sometime in life)
- Read the Harry Potter books – My mom bought me the first books and I just never ended up getting into it or had the interest to read the others (Kiki, you’re not alone!)
- Gotten a tattoo – Although I have been considering getting one a lot for in the future, I have so many ideas but I want it to have a good meaning that will stick with me forever, and it has to be beautiful. I made a board for them on Pintrest, you can look at them here if you’d like. 🙂
- Gotten a Piercing – Other than my ears of course which my mom took me to get when I was like three and those holes are still the same. Unlike the above I don’t think I would ever want to get another. Ever. Nothing personal if you have them I think they are awesome but I just don’t think I can pull that off.
- Been to a Music Festival – I have been to a bunch of concerts in my day, but never a music festival and it sounds like so much fun! It was something that I was just thinking about the other day.
- Ridden on a Motorcycle – Part of me wants to someday because it seems like so much fun but the other part is terrified!
- Gone Tanning – I mean I have in, you know, the actual sun, but I will never be caught dead in one of those tanning beds!
- Liked Olives – For as long as I could remember I have hated them so much! And for some reason, every time olives are around my mom wants me to eat them because she thinks I like them for some reason and I tell her noo.
What are some things you have yet to do or never want to do? Jot them down in the comments below!