For whatever reason, these are one of my favorite posts to read. Probably because I am a nosy person, but I just like to know what people keep in their bags. So I thought that I would do a what’s in my backpack post for you guys. I have been wanting to do a purse one for a little while now, but since school started I thought I’d do a backpack one since I am using that just as much, if not more.
I got this backpack for Christmas and I like it a lot. It is so ergonomic for the things I keep in there. I don’t know what it’s called or anything like that, I just know that it is a Vera Bradley bag and is the one with this wonderful pattern.
There are just those two pockets and the bigger one fits a lot more that it looks like but the little one is pretty small.
Inside the main part, I have:
- Planner – It’s just the free one that my school gives out
- My networking notebook – To study for my exam that’s on Friday
- 3 Subject notebook – for taking notes and such, this one is cool because it came with dividers so that you can make your own sections
- Lappy Toppy – kind of essential for a CIS major, and you know, blogging and music and killing time between classes
- A Folder – to hold allllll my loose papers (there’s only like two things in there right now
- So many pens are scattered along the bottom of the bag
- Gloves – because it is currently 7 degrees here with no hope of warmth any time soon
- Miir water bottle – I carry this thing around with my everywhere, it’s so awesome, AND it’s for a really good cause, check out the linky for more!
- Trail Mix – This stuff keeps me energized and is a healthy choice and it is really yummy! It has been in my bag for the past week and is still half full.
- Buying a bag of trail mix is an easy way to save money and avoid over spending on unhealthy food on campus
Inside the littler pocket I have:
- Hand sanitizer
- Flash drive
- EOS lip balm
- MIO energy in black cherry flavor
- Pink highlighter
- An organic fruit twist snack
- Japanese Cherry blossom body spray, from Bath and Body Works
And, that’s everything I carry around. Hopefully this wasn’t too boring or anything like that, but if you’re anything like me, then this was your time to snoop!
Hope you all have a good week at school!