Here is a quick and easy new hairstyle to wear your hair this summer, because we all know that horrid feeling of the weather being too hot to wear your hair down, but can’t think of a cute way to wear it up that doesn’t take too long.
This braided bun is super duper easy and looks cute and unique. Every time you do it, it will look different and like it took a while to pull off, but in reality it is super fast! I wore my hair like this last week and ended up getting a bunch of compliments so I thought that I would to a little tutorial, so here we go!
- Gather all of your hair and put it into a pony tail anywhere you want on your head, high, low, middle, on the side.
- Separate the hair into three sections.
- Braid each of those sections.
- Wrap it around the hair tie and then tuck it under.
- Repeat two more times until each of the pieces of hair are braided and tucked to your liking.
- Secure with hair spray and bobby pins if needed.
Hope you guys liked this summer hair! I thought it was easy and different than the regular pony tails and buns we see every day!